As the year comes to an end, now is the perfect time to consider what you can do to benefit your oral health care for next year. Craft a better smile for the new year with dental crowns.
Dental crowns are a wonderful procedure offered at Oak Dental Associates wherein damaged teeth are sealed and protected from an outer shell designed with maximum effectiveness, durability, and overall general aesthetics in mind.
It’s never too late to fix your smile for a new year. Here are some questions to consider:
– Do you have weak teeth that are damaged or frayed?
– Do you have any dental bridges or dental implants you wish to cover?
– Do you want a better smile that is fuller and brighter?
– Do you have any broken teeth that are split or cracked?
– Do you have any teeth that are at high risk for tooth decay?
– Has it been longer than six months since your oral exam at Oak Dental Associates?
– Do you have any tooth irregularities?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, dental crowns custom-fitted by Oak Dental Associates could be the treatment you are looking for. To schedule an oral exam with Dr. Chris Pallotto, please contact our office at 708.422.1900. Our office is in Oak Lawn, Illinois. Come in today and make your smile great for tomorrow!